Types of Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect various types of information, including:
- Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Non-Personal Information: This includes information that cannot be used to identify you, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Collect Information
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products or services that you have requested.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you newsletters, promotions, and other marketing materials.
- To communicate with you about your account or our services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
How We Share Information
We may share your information with the following parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, payment processing, and analytics.
- Legal Compliance: We may share your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal processes.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merge with another company, we may transfer your information to the new company.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption, to protect your information.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information. You may have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we have collected from you. You may also have the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy